*This amount includes VAT but excludes shipping costs.
Free shipping on orders over €39,- in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany!
COVID-19: delivery delay, safety measures and more. Click here for more information >
- Frozen food and fresh food are delivered to addresses in the Netherlands only (excluding the Wadden Islands).
- Due to a different type of delivery needed, there is a minimum spending limit of €39 within the product categories frozen & fresh food.
- The delivery costs of this special delivery is 9.95 euro.
- Orders containing frozen en fresh products are delivered once a week. Order before Tuesday 1 pm and you will receive your order on Thursday evening. If you order on Tuesday after 1 pm, you will receive your order in the week after, on Thursday evening as well.
- PostNL will try to deliver your frozen order only once, on Thursday evening, between 5 and 10 pm. You will receive an email on Thursday morning with the expected delivery time.
- Your frozen order will be shipped in an insulated box. Upon arrival, PostNL will take back the insulated box. So please make sure someone is home to receive your order on Thursday evening, to prevent your order from defrosting.
- If you are ordering other (dry) products besides frozen food and fresh food, these other products will be delivered at the same time as the frozen/fresh food items, on Thursday evening.