Preparation time: 20 minutes
If you like spicy food, then try this hot dog salad paired with a wasabi sesame dressing for an extra kick!
- ½ cucumber
- 140 g hot dog sausages
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce Light
- 2 hands of strongly flavored leaves such as rocket or watercress
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Lee Kum Kee Wasabi Sesame Dressing
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
1. Slice the cucumber using a potato peeler.
2. Dip the hot dog sausages in oil and light soy sauce and fry for about 3 minutes in a grill pan until they are properly heated. Cut them in pieces of three and place them on a plate. Add the cucumber slices, leaves and spring onions and place in the middle of the plate.
3. Sprinkle with Wasabi Sesame Dressing and garnish with sunflower seeds.